A Tribute to Vishnu on his first Anniversary of his soul, which left his body, but got distributed in to 5 crore plus pieices and sitting pretty in all the hearts of the people of Karnataka.
· Vishnu will always be remembered for his stylish appeal, his smart outlook.
· Vishnu’s almost all the movies had good meaningful songs almost sung by his favorite SPB
· Vishnu’s father role means it will be either his favorite K S Aswath or , Rajanand. These two veterans who put an indelible mark on fatherhood portrayals in the movies will be remembered all the time
· Vishnu’s most of the movies were given importance to father role in the family, where as Annavaru’s movies were dependent on Mother role portrayals.
· Vishnu’s most of the movies were music master piece by Rajan-Nagendra, and lyrics by Chi.Udayashankar
· Vishnu’s best heroines were Suhasini, and Arathi. They almost gave a tough fight to him in the acting department
· Vishnu’s action sequence (fights) were amazing in Sahasa Simha, Nishkarsha
The movies were in one or the otherway outstanding on his own due to uniqueness.
Directed by Puttanna, Vishnu almost breathed fire in each and every frame, which is the kind of treatment required for his role. Puttanna was always criticized before the movie that, he is good at directing females oriented movies, he broke that myth with this movie. It was a perfect launching pad for Vishnu, he was re-christened as Vishnuvardhan in this movie, and later he became the undisputed king in his own way.
This movie proved fatal for the rest of his life for the unwanted reason, but he proved he can ignite the screen even with the negative role.
Bhoothayana Maga Ayyu
This is one movie which was picturised 100% in outdoor location, as village hyda he was a picture perfect in the role. He took over from where he left in Nagarahavu.
This is the movie he was in a double role, but it will be remembered more for his negative role, he was a terror in that role
He excelled very well in comedy role, his timing, mannerisms, expression were superb. It is a complete entertainer directed by yesteryears beauty the actress Lakshmi
Based on the novel, this movie gave a new lease of life to Vishnu as a action hero, the movie will be remembered for three counts.
· Amazing fight sequence, you will love vishun as a action hero in this movie
· Superb songs by SPB, and music by Sathyam
· This is one movie where almost all the villains of that era acted. Sudhir, Vajramuni, Toogudeepa Srinivas, Dheerendra Gopal, Arikesari, Prabhakar, Shakthi Prasad, Udayakumar to name few.
Hilarious Comedy, the dialogues by Vishnu, and his co-stars will tickle your rib nicely
It gave an refreshing image as a lover boy other than an action hero tag which was tagged to him till this movie. Superb songs by Chi, RNJ and music by M Rangarao is haunting till date.
Madhuve Madu Tamashe Nodu
If you want to laugh in the difficult moments of life, this is the best medicine. Laugh riot with a serious message about dowry system. Vishnu, Arathi, Dwarki, Shivaram, Umashivakumar, Lokanath, C R Simha, Satish will make you forget the worries.
Movie knowns for vishnu’s acting in matured father role in the second half. Worth watching for his emotions, dialogue delivery and his style.
Best combination of father and son role by Ashwath and Vishnu. Nice songs.
His role as singer is worth watching, nice picture with wonderful performance by Vishnu and Saritha. Music by Vijayabhaskar takes you high.
As claimed by Vishnu in his interview, the movie very close to his heart. This movie has only 7 actors almost the length of the movie, Vishnu, Sushasini, Maanu, Srividhya, Baby Gal, and Petrol Bunk Set & the house on the ghats of Chamundi Hills. Wonderful songs by SPB, Chi.Udayashankar & Rajan Nagendra Combo, superb photorgraphy and direction by Dinesh Babu his first movie in kannada.
Rayaru Bhandaru Mavana Manege
Malayalam movie remade in kannada, it is the movie which brought Vishnu and Dwarki together after a break of close to decade. Vishnu’s performance was superb.
The action hero Vishnu resurfaced again, tight screenplay and direction by Suni Kumar Desai. Indian version of Die Hard is an edge of the seat thriller.
This movie is known for his matured father role and also Mohini’s controlled performance. One more flick by Dinesh babu which is good in his own right.
Action hero along with plenty of dogs, good movie by dinesh babu.
This is one movie told more about positive attitudes, the viewers always expects something tragic, but it proves the otherway. You think positive, it happens, this is the basic formula for this movie.
How a nice story can be re-told in commercial way this movie proves that mantra. P Vasu’s master screenplay, supported by reunion of Vishnu and Dwarki, amazing performance by late Soundarya all makes this movie a class apart.
Sequel to Apthamitra, in the second half, Vishnu sends chill down the spine.